Brought to you by "Abundant Travel"

Brought To You by Abundant Travel
Premium Vacation Experiences for People of Size.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Photo Highlights From Las Vegas

About a month ago, my lady Cathy and I were in Las Vegas to attend the 2011 BBW Network Las Vegas Bash. It was by far the largest gathering of People of Size and their Admirers anywhere in the world. It was a double bonus for me as Las Vegas happens to be one of my favorite vacation destinations. It's no surprise then that I like to share my enthusiasm for the town with my clients. While I don't have any official association with the Bash organizers, I would definitely encourage people to attend this event.

As promised in the past, here are a few photo highlights of our Vegas experience.


Yours truly in the custom-designed company gear


Relaxing in the hot tub


Cathy enjoys a morning swim





Yep, we were there!


On the Arizona side of the Hoover Dam



 The Lady and I having a "dam" good time
 
I visited the new Cosmopolitan Hotel one day.

Cosmo's amazingly beautiful Chandelier Bar. You really have to see this!


Relaxing at the Chandelier Bar.

Checking out Fremont Street in downtown Vegas.

Not-so-secret fact: most of the Strip is not in Las Vegas proper...but Fremont Street is!
 
 
The Lady and I at the event's formal dinner 

Ta-daaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment